The RogueWare Project

"Game Recklessly"

Forums

Forum Home > General Game Discussion > Coolest non-protagonist RPG character?

Metaxas

While there are a lot that I can think of that are pretty awesome I'm going to have to go with Cait Sith from FF7. I think at this point I don't need to worry about spoilers so the fact that Cait Sith is a cat riding a stuffed monster but is actually a robot that is actually a spy for the evil enemy corporation that is actually a good guy that is helping you stop them...well that's just awesome. Too bad his limit breaks blew though.

January 14, 2013 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Metaxas

Also major honorable mention to Geno from my lovely avatar who for some dumbass reason Nintendo never put in anything again. He is fucking made for Smash Bros. he already has a move set! What the fuck!

January 14, 2013 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris Crooks
Administrator

Iaido-using dog person from Breath of Fire 4 - Scias was his name: http://bof.wikia.com/wiki/Scias

--

"Only the smart realize how stupid they truly are." - Me

Chris Crooks

January 14, 2013 at 9:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Matt Crooks
Site Owner

Metaxas at January 14, 2013 at 8:08 PM

While there are a lot that I can think of that are pretty awesome I'm going to have to go with Cait Sith from FF7. I think at this point I don't need to worry about spoilers so the fact that Cait Sith is a cat riding a stuffed monster but is actually a robot that is actually a spy for the evil enemy corporation that is actually a good guy that is helping you stop them...well that's just awesome. Too bad his limit breaks blew though.

I thought Cait Sith was the coolest too... until I got those god awful limit breaks.

I'm gonna go with Frog from Chrono Trigger.  Cracked me up as a kid + kickass themesong + fiestier than a Battletoad.

--

"Science cannot progress without heaps!"

-Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

January 15, 2013 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Club Sauce

Cactuar. Hands down.

January 19, 2013 at 8:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Matt Crooks
Site Owner

Club Sauce at January 19, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Cactuar. Hands down.

Well played Mr. Sauce.

--

January 21, 2013 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Metaxas

Ok I think its noteworthy to mention that I was totally having a hard time picking between Cait Sith and Frog. I'm not saying that Matt and I are soul mates... but maybe?

January 22, 2013 at 9:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MadChef

Ultros! 

June 24, 2013 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Matt Crooks
Site Owner

MadChef at June 24, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Ultros! 

Hahaha yes!

--

June 28, 2013 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

12_Foot_Robot

Dude, it's Yang from FFIV, no doubt. I seriously cried when he sacrificed himself to stop that cannon. Granted, I was like 9 at the time. But don't worry, he didn't die, he's just in a coma in a weird cave and he'll wake up when you whack him with his wife's frying pan. Naturally.

--

Don't be a writer, be something interesting then write about it

September 24, 2013 at 4:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.